Thursday, September 22, 2005

Donut Diary - Dogathon 2005

Hello, bow bow, wow wow!

Last week, my owner brought me to “Dogathon Kuala Lumpur” to socialize with other doggies. There were a lot of games,competition and foods for me ... bow bow, wow wow.... here were someof the pictures taken at the Dogathon:



There were many kinds of dogs at the event. Some with nice cloths and accessories, and some were “naked”.

“Cowboy” dog from Texas!!





Joyce bought me new clothes which was cute with red stripes but my father complained that my new T-Shirt is more expensive than his T-Shirt!

But I want all the nice clothes... I don't care...





“Hi, could I rest beside you for a while”



Out of sudden, I saw the biggest dog ever. He is really big!! very big!

So, now u see, how tiny I am.....oh man! I need some protection from the very huge dog.





Big Dog: Kiss my nose and I will protect u.

Me: OK, God Father ...



That is all for now. I hope u like my doggie adventures. Untilnext time ... au revoir !




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i like ur last pic
"Big Dog: Kiss my nose and I will protect u.
Me: OK, God Father ..."

luckly tat's st. bernard if tat's Rottweiler then dunno wat will happen next. hehe