Thursday, September 22, 2005

Donut Diary - I went to Party!

30th July 2005- Saturday

I overhear there is a party for pugs. So I beg my slave James to bring me to the party.



“Hello, I want to go to PugSquad party! I want to meet with other pugs....please.......please!”

James: But I am so tired ... I need to rest OK?

Joyce: I am also very tired. Please understand OK, nice puppy!

Note: The PugSquad party is a monthly gathering event for Pug Owners in KL area.



I don't care....I want to Go To Pugsquad Party! I want to meet with other puggies ... bow wow, wow wow!!! If you don't bring me to party, I will bite the sofa, pee pee and poo poo everywhere...



OK, my slave owner finally granted my request and preparing me for my first big social event.



I am so handsome and so ready for Party, yes!!!!



At the party!

“Hi, I am Donut, very nice to meet you !!!”



L-R Doggies: Smith, Sugar and Donut

“Let go of me, your armpit is so smelly”



“Where are my slave (i.e James and Joyce) gone?”



“Who cares!!!, let's party again...1, 2, 3 and 1,2 3”..



Slave: “ So, u happy now?”

Me: “Yes!!”

Slave: “And, you want to go for next party?”

Me: “Yes! Yes! Yes!”



It's 10.00 pm and I'm so tired and sleepy already .... What a night !



No comments: