Thursday, September 22, 2005

Donut's Diary - Please Take me home II



8th July 2005

Bow, wow.Bow.wow.wow...

Ops, sorry, you probably don't understand my language.

I was picked up by my owners James and Joyce today, it's only a short trip from my ex-owner's shop to James's apartment (I mean "my home" also. I guess I have to stay with them for a very very long time). Upon arriving at the apartment car park, James "sneaked" me into a box full of toys and quietly transport me back to his apartment. I don't know what's the reason they are doing this but it's fun! I think my Master James's job is a spy or something because he introduced himself as (with a very cool voice) "Khoo, James Khoo, 008"...ha ha..

I popped my head out from my box and the first thing I heard from James and Joyce is "Donut, Donut"....hmmm...sound like they are very hungry, and they are looking straight into my eye while calling "Donut!!", scary.

Later I realized DONUT is MY NAME, although I don't know which part of my body look's like Donut, I kind of like the name..

Hey, got to go now, please leave a comments to my Master James to treat me nice..as I am so so lovely, and adorable, cheers!



No comments: